Waste Tyres Management Global
...is a W.A.-owned and operated waste tyre collection (waste tyre disposal) company which collects used and damaged tyres from retail stores, truck and tyre servicing businesses and the public. We also accept waste tyres dropped to our site. We send the tyres to our on-site parent company, Lomwest Enterprises Pty Ltd to be recycled, adhering to strict WA Government Department of Environment Regulations. Lomwest Enterprises is an accredited waste tyre recycling company. WTMG Pty Ltd and Lomwest Enterprises are both accredited with the Tyre Stewardship of Australia. www.tyrestewardship.org.au
WTMG Pty Ltd are able to offer sustainably low prices for the collection of your waste tyres due to the supply agreement with Lomwest Enterprises Pty Ltd, our Parent company, who recycle tyres and repurpose the strength of the tyres into the C4M wall system.
Particular benefits that the Lomwest building product (C4M) recycling offers include:
- Reduction in landfill waste
- Improvement in air quality, particularly in China where they currently burn Australia's waste tyres
- Elimination of tonnes of CO2 from the atmosphere
- Does not deplete natural resources such as limestone
- Allows sustainable commercial and residential construction
- Can itself be recycled, in addition to using recycled materials in manufacture
To enquire about our service or to arrange a tyre collection contact us on 08 6498 9901, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our enquiry form.